Behind the Scenes of the Live Stream Video Feed
This blog post is going to focus on the video. More to come on the audio side in future weeks.
The cameras/video feed are 100% volunteer run. Volunteers “rehearse” with the band on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings to get ready for service. They study the music, who is playing what, and playing/singing when in order to capture the best camera angles throughout the service. This requires roughly 3 hours of “rehearsal” per week in addition to the service itself and any preparation the volunteer does on their own time!
Meet the video tech team.
1) How long have you served on the tech team?
2) Most challenging part of serving on the team?
3) Most rewarding part of serving on the team?
4) Advice to someone considering volunteering on the tech team (run away was not an appropriate response).
5) What is a fun fact about you?
A huge thank you to all who serve AIC in this way. COVID19 has forced many who are high risk to become shut ins. But, there are many who are shut in for various other reasons. Unfortunately, many were lost from a weekly connection to a strong Christ centered church service. Now, because of COVID19, the Lord led the church to step up to this challenge. A blessing through a nasty virus...amazing how God works through His people. Thank you for answering His call.